Men with low testosterone levels sometimes don’t know where to turn. They feel tired, depressed, and uninterested in sex.So, you may have a question in your mind, how to boost testosterone or increase normal testosterone levels? Testosterone replacement therapy can help but it’s got some side effects associated with it. Try natural testosterone booster supplements first.
Causes of Low Testosterone in Men
Normal testosterone levels should be 350 to 1230 nanograms per deciliter in the blood. Normal testosterone levels naturally decline as a man ages. However, younger and younger men are beginning to experience dramatically low testosterone levels that are affecting libido, physical strength, and mood.
Common causes of low testosterone in men include:
- Aging – As a man ages, his testosterone levels decrease.
- Obesity – Obese men have higher levels of estrogen and lower levels of testosterone.
- Poor Diet – A diet filled with processed foods can lower libido and cause nutritional deficiencies that lead to low testosterone.
- Testicular Injury – A man with an injury to his testicles or scrotum may have lowered levels of testosterone.
- Immune System Dysfunction – Chronic inflammation due to autoimmune disease can cause low testosterone levels.
- Steroids – Performance-enhancing drugs can lead to hypogandism and low testosterone levels.
- Medication – Certain medications for depression, anxiety, and high cholesterol can cause hormone levels to plummet.
Boost Testosterone with Natural Supplements
Testosterone replacement therapy isn’t right for every guy as it can cause some serious side effects. That’s why it’s best to boost your testosterone levels naturally with a combination of dietary changes, exercise, and natural supplements.
The best natural supplements to boost testosterone levels include:
Zinc is a natural mineral many men are deficient in. Adding 250mg of zinc to your diet each day can help boost your normal testosterone levels naturally. It’s a testosterone booster. When you take zinc, avoid caffeine for 3 hours to avoid losing the mineral in your urine.
- Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that lowers the stress hormones in your body. This boosts your natural testosterone levels. That increases normal testosterone levels. Vitamin C also improves your fertility.
- Vitamin A
Vitamin A is one kind of testosterone booster. That increases testosterone production and decreases estrogen production in the testes.
Gen20 Plus for Men
How to boost testosterone naturally in men, who are getting a little older? They can boost their normal testosterone levels naturally by using GenF20 Plus for Men. GenF20 Plus doesn’t just boost testosterone levels; it boosts men’s growth hormones with all-natural ingredients!
GenF20 Plus for Men isn’t like any supplement you’ve ever tried before. It contains a proprietary blend of ingredients designed to stimulate your pituitary gland into producing more human growth hormone. The Boost test showed that this revs up your libido, boosts your immune system, improves your strength, and makes you look younger than you have in years.
Before you ask your doctor about testosterone replacement therapy, give natural testosterone booster supplements a try. You’ll be stronger, healthier, and more virile than you have in years!