When it comes to sex and attracting a mate, all 5 senses must be in play. The most often-overlooked attractant is smell. Sexy scents can be used by both men and women to attract that someone special into their life or put their current partner in the mood. Let’s take a look at some of the scents guys like and some of the scents women like.
Sexy Scents Women Like
- Leather – There’s just something about leather that acts as a natural aphrodisiac to women. Research suggests that leather may be associated with a strong, masculine man who can protect and provide for the woman in his life. After all, back in the caveman days, it was the man who could hunt and bring back food and skins that had the strongest chance of survival!
- Chocolate – Evidence suggests that chocolate is a natural aphrodisiac. This is because chocolate stimulates the love and sex centers of the brain. Smelling and eating chocolate gives women a natural high and induces feelings of warmth, relaxation, and closeness.
- Musk – Another favorite smell among women is musk. Musk seems to most closely resemble a man’s natural scent and may stimulate feelings of arousal in your lady. The next time you want to get her in the mood, try musk-scented oil combined with one of our pheromone products for men. She won’t be able to keep her hands off you!
- Celery – The scent of celery in a man’s sweat turns women on. Why, you ask? Because celery increases the level of the sex hormone androstenone and makes a man smell more masculine and sexually virile. While we wouldn’t suggest rubbing a stalk of celery over your naked body before going on a date, you might want to start eating more of it because it also enhances your libido.
- Licorice – According to Dr. Alan R. Hirsch, neurological director of the Smell and Taste Research Facility in Chicago, the smell of licorice induces a noticeable increase in blood flow to a woman’s genitalia. For some reason, when mixed with the scent of cucumber, these two smells create the largest increase in sexual stimulation for women.
Sexy Scents Guys Like
- Pumpkin Pie – One of the scents guys like the most is pumpkin pie. There’s something about this scent combined with the smell of lavender that increases his arousal level by as much as 40%! Theories abound as to why this specific combination puts men in the mood but the smell of lavender is a naturally feminine scent and when combined with food, sends a message of complete need fulfillment.
- Vanilla – For the more mature man in your life, there’s vanilla. Though younger men didn’t seem to respond as favorably to the scent, older men became more aroused after smelling it. Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt swears by the stuff and is even rumored to carry around a bottle of baking vanilla in her purse!
- Orange – Citrus smells can also turn a man’s head. The light fruity scent of orange blossom is considered one of the sexy scents guys like. Combine it with one of our pheromone products for women and he’ll really stand up and take notice!
- Cinnamon – Yet another kitchen smell, cinnamon evokes feelings of desire and sexual vitality in men. The next time you’re in the mood for love, burn a cinnamon incense stick or candle to get things going!
- Frankincense – The smell of this small shrub is said to stimulate feelings of romance and connectedness in your male partner. So if you’re looking for a little romance and not just a roll in the hay, give this sexy scent a try!
The Power of Pheromones
Pheromones are natural chemical attractants designed to stimulate the arousal centers of humans and animals. If you’ve had trouble getting a member of the opposite sex to notice you, synthetic pheromone products can give you the edge you’ve been looking for to win at love.
Some men don’t produce enough of the hormone androstenone and often strike out with women even though they’re good-looking and successful. The same goes for women. Women who do not produce enough of the natural pheromone, copulins, will often have trouble attracting a mate no matter how attractive they are.
There’s nothing wrong with you. You have a lot to offer the right person. Just like the right outfit, pheromone cologne products can make advertising what you have a little easier and make dating a lot more fun!
Now that you understand more about the scents of seduction, you can try these sexy scents to have better dates and better sex! When it comes to finding the scents guys like or the scents women like, you often have to go no further than your kitchen.
What’s your favorite smell? Share in the comments below!
Click Below To Get Started With Pheromones Today!
PHEROMONES FOR MEN
PHEROMONES FOR WOMEN